Join us online for a combination of presentations on the state-of-the-art in pain research and neuroplasticity, and insights from industry experts on transferrable skills and enhancing your employability post-PhD. Several internationally renowned speakers will contribute to the programme, including:
- Prof. Massimiliano Valeriani, Division of Neurology, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Rome
- Prof. Markus Ploner, Munich Center for Neurosciences – Brain & Mind, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Research Director Luis Garcia-Larrea, NEUROPAIN, Central Integration of Pain in Humans, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center, University Saint-Etienne, Lyon
- Boudewijn van den Berg and Dr. Jan R. Buitenweg, University of Twente
- Prof. André Mouraux, IONS, Université catholique de Louvain
- Prof. Hans Georg Schaible, lnstitute of Physiology I, Neurophysiology, Jena University Hospital
- Prof. David Walsh, Pain Centre Versus Arthritis, Nottingham University
- Conor O’Carroll, Independent Consultant on Research and Higher Education Policy
- Finn Sonnenborg, Director, Technology Research & Image Processing, AMBU
- Camilla Ståhl, Director, Novo Nordisk
- Kristian Hennings, Inventor’s Way
When: Thursday 20th May 2021 8:45-15:00 and Friday 21st May 9:00-15:30
Programme: The preliminary programme is available here.
Registration: Please click here.
Fee: Participation is free
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
The FRESCO@CNAP project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 754465. The Center for Neuroplasticity and Pain (CNAP) is supported by the Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF121).